The registration fees of the International Conference on Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreas Cancer 2020) are detailed below. Please note that the registration fees are tax exempt as this is an educational conference, no extra charges will be added to the fees.
|Pancreas Cancer 2020 (14-17 May 2020) Registration fees:
|Registration fees in EUR(€)
||Paid on and before
4 March 2020
5 March 2020
*Trainees are required to provide one of the following to qualify for the Trainee fee. This should be submitted with registration. Please forward this by email to email@example.com:
- Letter from Professor / Head of Department
- A recent job certification
**Students are required to provide one of the following to qualify for the Student fee. This should be submitted with registration. Please forward this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Student card
- Confirmation of your University enrolment
The registration fee for Pancreas Cancer 2020 includes :
- Admission to the Conference and Poster Sessions
- Conference documentation
- Daily tea/coffee and lunch
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation will be sent via email upon receipt of payment. Registration for activities that are included in the registration fee will only be confirmed if booked.
Payment of registration
Payment in Euro (€) should be made in advance by one of the following methods:
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB may be used for payment of registration. Please enter your card details when requested during registration.
- Bank transfer to – further banking information will be detailed on the invoice that you receive when you have completed your registration.